Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mrs Sylvie Abueke.

 

Mrs Sylvie Abueke.
I am Mrs Sylvie Brou from Sierra Leone .I'm married to Mr.Abueke who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast before he died in the year 2007. We were married for 22 years without a child. Before his death we were both born again Christian. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $1.7 Million (One Million Seven hundred thousand United States dollars) with a Bank in Ivory Coast .
 
Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Ivory Coast .I have been receiving dialysis in a Government hospital, after cancer damaged my kidneys Recently the Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 5 months due to cancer has damaged my kidneys which the doctor call (Malignant Myeloma) Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to a church organization or any good person out of this country that will utilize this money in a good manner.
 
I want a church organization or any good person that will use this money for orphanages, widows and other peoples that needs help and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. I took an oath with God and took my decision after a report from the doctor that I will not last till the next 5 months presently I don't have any child that will inherit this money but i will be happy if this money should be directed to any person or organizations that fear God.
 
l know With God all things are possible as the bible says in St.Mark chapter 5 vs. 36 he says as soon as Jesus heard the word that has spoken, he said onto the rulers of the synagogue Be not afraid only believe. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian please always put me in your prayers i will also waiting to receive your advice.
God bless you
Mrs Sylvie Abueke

No comments: