Sunday, August 29, 2010

FROM: PERRY WINCHESTER

FROM: PERRY WINCHESTER
1ST ARMORED DIVISION IN IRAQ
Reply to my private email: perrywinch01@g.pl

Hello,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your profile on the internet, I have considered reaching having seen that you are a professional. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. Before I introduce myself, I urge you to treat it with the seriousness it deserves. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from any risk.

My name is Perry Winchester. I am an American soldier and am serving in the military with the 1st Armored Division in Iraq till date. As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs/suicide bombers. However, I managed to move part of funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in 2009. The total amount is USD$38.6 Million dollars. This money has been kept deposited in for a while now, but with the proposed troop in-increase by President Barrack Obama to end the war and make peace with Iraq militant and terrorist I am afraid that the money may be confiscated as I do not access it as a result of our current military engagement. Hence I want to make sure that the money is in safe hands pending the completion of our assignment here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
I look forward to hear from you so as to extend more confidential details to you immediately. I really hope that I can trust you. I am offering that you have 40% of the money while I will have 50%, then the balance 10% should be used for charity. Reply to my private email: perrywinch01@g.pl

Yours sincerely,
Capt. Perry Winchester.

No comments: