Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Building Project In Your Country.

Dear Friend,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country.I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.I need an experienced person to assist me to set up,develop the project.On the resumption of the project,you will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered.You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me and you.For further information,confirm to me if you are interested by sending me your complete information's such as full name,home address,company name if any,country of origin as well as your contact telephone number.Please kindly send a copy of all replies via email:(simonnyachae0911@yahoo.com.hk) I look forward to hear from you soon and accordingly to have this project perfected.
Best Regards,
Dr.Simeon Nyachae.

No comments: