Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!!

Hello,

I want to make an investment/partnership business proposal to you which value sum of $56,559,000 (Fifty Six Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Nine Thousand United States Dollars). Of which I believe, will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

I need your co-operation to transfer the above mentioned sum out of Accra-Ghana to your account. I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and response positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this fund.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this business. This transaction is 100% RISK
FREE.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Sincerely,
Mr Victor Martinez
Barclays Bank Ghana
Head Office
P.O. Box GP 2949
Accra, Ghana.
Private Email: pin1us@hotmail.com
Tel: +233545135242

No comments: