Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CONTACT MR JAMES 0.BROWN FOR YOUR ($850,000.00)

Hello Dear Good Friend.

I am Mr.Sunday Enugu who contacted you before about transferring those funds, now i am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred, which you try allot but later you started having biased mind, I want to let you know that its good to do good, I'm in China now with my own share of the total fund.

Now Kindly contact my secretary on the information Name Mr James 0.Brown Email:(jamesbrown1@w.cn) in Cotonou, Benin Republic.Ask him to send you the total sum of ($850,000.00) Eight hundred and fifthly dollars in ATM CARD, which I kept for your compensation. Kindly reconfirm to him the
following below information;

Your full name_
Your address___
Your country__
Your age___
Your occupation___
Your Phone number__

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete he will not release the ATM CARD to you because he has to be sure that it is you. Ask him to send you your ATM CARD.

Regards
Mr.Sunday Enugu.

No comments: