Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I trust you?

Dearest One,

May the greetings of Lord be with you, Please, I am Mrs Catherine Liu from Malaysia, I got married to my late husband Mr.Tao Liu.I am 74years old,now a
new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indications,the doctor confirmed to me that my condition is
deteriorating and is quite obvious that I won't live more than 3 months because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. I`ve decided to divide
part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America and Europe. I hope that this money when transferred will be
used for the said purpose.

My late husband died in a auto crash,and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.Before his death two years ago i have been
suffering from cancer of breast, which I have tried my best to have it cure but no solution after all the treatment which I have been taking, but to my
greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that I may not live more than 2 months as the result of the sickness. And we deposited the sum of
$10.7m dollars in one of the Bank in Europe for our business.

I was touched in spirit to donate the money to you, to use it for the good work of God. Please write back soon for better explanation. I am waiting for
your response.

Best Regards,
Mrs Catherine Liu

No comments: