Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello.

 

--

Dear Friend ,

 I am Thomas James., A Portuguese national,I was browsing and I saw your e-mail,
So i decided to write you  if your e-mail is real, I have been diagnosed with esophageal
cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only
about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given
most of my assets to my immediate family members.

 I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself
anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some
money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money. I have a huge
cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars with a finance House abroad. I will
want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations. You will take out 20% of these funds for your assistance.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and
 treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Regards,

Thomas James

No comments: