Thursday, August 19, 2010

From AMINA Bashiru,

From AMINA Bashiru,

Please l want you to go through this mail very well and tell me if you can
help me without hurting mein anyway. Iam contacting you based on trust that and
l believes you will treat this offer with keen interest and utmost sincerity.

My name is AMINA Bashiru, the dauther of late ALHAJI UMARU Bashiru from Cote
D'Ivoire based in Lebanon with my late parents that died Following the recent
crises between the Israeli forces and the Hezbollahâs militant group in
Lebanon. During one of the Israelis air strike in Lebanon, that killed 150
people and over 300 injured of which my late parents are among the died victims.
My late father runs a currency trading company and moneyexchange bureau in
Beirut. Before his untimely death,he made a deposit of (UD$12. Million United
States Dollars) in one of the prime Banks here in Cote d'ivorie Abidjan,

Now I am seeking for a trustworthy person who will receive this money into
his/her account for onward investment.I have decieded to give you 10% of the
total sum for your kind assistance.And I will continue my studies while you
take care of the investments,I will give you more details in my next mail to
you if you write back. I await your response Please if you are willing to
assist me ,

Thanks.
yours sincerely.
AMINA Bashiru

No comments: