Saturday, April 23, 2011

Building Body Mass - Prepare For Figure Competition

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
Alkaline Acid Chart Helped Me Boost My Health
by Ben A Dixon

If not for the alkaline diet chart, I would still be feeling sick and tired always. When I was younger, I was so full of life and vigor, but as I age, I felt slow and always low on energy. I consulted a doctor to know if I am getting down with some kind of disease or sickness but he found none. He suggested that I should probabl...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
You Can Lose Weight Without Counting Calories!
by Chelle Stein

One of the biggest pitfalls with most diet plans is that they require you to count calories in order to lose weight. Many people get so hung up on counting calories that they neglect nutrition or find that it is so time consuming they quickly give up on counting calories and their diet all together.

The good news is t...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Fast Gain Muscle Mass - Benefits of Bodyweight Exercises
by Muscle Trainer

There are multitude of benefits to performing bodyweight exercises instead of set to a gym or employing weights. In my opinion, gym-centered or weight-lifting-centered exercise plans are full of obstacles and inconveniences that will in the end either; adjourn your progress, or make you give up on endeavoring out altogether. The...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

No comments: