Sunday, April 17, 2011

Alkaline Ash Diet Top Tips to Get Youthful Energy Fast and Easy

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
Free Weight Loss Plans - Facts About Liquids For Weight Loss
by Muscle Trainer

Were all aware the water is best for us. But is everything else we think we know about drinks equally true?

1. Carbonated drinks are no a greater number of fattening than still drinks - TRUE

Bubbles in drinks are carbon dioxide, the same gas released by the person every time you breathe out. There is no evidence ...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Alkaline Diet Plans Helped Me Feel Better in 3 Days
by Ben A Dixon

When I turned 25 I felt invincible and on top of my game all the time. I never realized on my 30th birthday that I'd feel like a 50 year old. I was always drinking alcohol and putting junk food inside my body for the 15 years that I never thought I could feel so sick and tired all the time before I learned about alkaline diet pl...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

No comments: