Monday, July 26, 2010

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE!

FROM MR. ROBERT ABAMA GEORGE
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
DATE: 27/07/2010

Dear friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from bank of Africa (b.o.a) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and currently holding the post of director auditing and accounting unit of the bank. I discovered the sum of usd$7.2m left from account of deceased customer. I have the opportunity transferring the left over funds (USD $7.2m) seven million two hundred thousand America dollars) to another bank account provided it is foreign bank account with foreign information. This deceased customer was died on march 11th 2004 at Spain,Madrid with his family during their vacation journey and since then nobody has come up as the next of kin or family relation because he died along with his entire family. and the banking rules of this nation stipulated on 20th January 2009 that if such deposited fund remained unclaimed after a decade (ten years) that the fund will be transferred into the bank's treasury as unclaimed fund.

meanwhile, as soon as I receive your full acceptance to my business proposal, further details of the transfer and information shall be forward to you; I will be expecting your urgent response for more clarification.

Regards to the percentage sharing which is very important for all considerations, I am inviting you for this transaction, I suggested that we shall shared the percentage in the ratio of 40/60 percentage; that is 40% is for you while 60% is for me as soon as you receive the total sum into your receiving bank account.

You can confirm the accident from bbc news:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/11/newsid_4273000/4273817.stm

I am waiting for your urgent respond

Thanks!
MR. ROBERT A. GEORGE.
 

No comments: