Thursday, July 22, 2010

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY

May God bless you

Attn: Please ,
I am the above named person from Angola. I am married to Mr. Lobi Kouakou who worked with Angola embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born agai n Christian. Since
his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

I have Eigtheen million US Dollars(US$18,000,000.00) with one security company.My husband is dead. I want to donate this fund to you for charitable work.Reply me so that I can give you details. my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer
problem.

Urgent Send.
1 Your Full Name
2 Your Nationality
3 Your Age
4 Your Telephone Number

Thanks
Mrs.Anna Kouakou.

No comments: