Monday, November 12, 2007

Smoothies? How healthy are they really?

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
Flat Feet, Foot Pain and a Simple Solution
by Jeffrey Davies

I love to see patients with flat-feet. In fact sometimes I feel that I should dedicate my medical career to educating people about flat-feet. Flat feet causes so much trouble for people and they just don't realize that in most case it can be easily corrected with a good arch support. As a family doctor I spend a lot of time t...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Aerobic Exercise Is The Way To Good Health
by Raymond Lee

Aerobic exercise is any activity that elevates your health rate and increases your oxygen consumption. In addition, this type of exercise is one of the best ways of improving and maintaining good overall health. The heart, vascular system, lungs, muscles, joints, brain, and nervous system all benefit. Regular aerobic exercise wi...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Smoothies? How healthy are they really?
by Todd Scott

I was recently compelled and did a bit of research on the biggest smoothie retailer in the country. Most of you who know me understand that I'm not a low carb advocate in any sense of the word. However, I am not high carb promoter either.

First off, your body needs carbohydrates to function. It's our body's preferred en...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

No comments: