Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Right Approach to Juicing Diet

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
Has Procrastination Become Your Daily Workout?
by Monica Shah

One of the number one ways to procrastinate is to over think. We spend so much time thinking about a decision that we end up losing the moment to act.

I begin each day of my life with a ritual: I wake up at 5:30 AM, put on my workout clothes, my leg-warmers, my sweatshirts, and my hat. I walk outside my Manhattan home, ...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Important extra help to get to No 1 on Google
by Ralph Morton

This is an addition of my lense "How an amateur got to No 1

on Google".

Well, I guess you better understand when I said an amateur, I didn't know how so right I was. For, I made a big mistake and I want to make sure the readers aware of it,

There are many little things an "amateur" misses, and believe me, ...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Our Body Cannot Synthesize the Powerful Vitamin C
by Jess Ba-ad

Vitamin C - a very potent antioxidant which can defend us from harmful free radicals, cannot be synthesized by our body.

Some mammals like rats, have their own manufacturing plant for Vitamin C. No wonder they can live in dirty places because they have a ready supply of this potent vitamin. The immune system of humans wi...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
A Study Of Lesbian Women Suggests A Possible Genetic Cause For Obesity
by Donald Saunders

Obesity is continuing to rise at alarming rates in many western countries and there can be very little doubt that our modern lifestyle and diet is to a very large extent responsible for what has now been officially classed as an epidemic. However, there is also a small but growing school of thought which holds that increasing ob...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
The Right Approach to Juicing Diet
by Alien Sheng

In the wonderful world of natural foods, following a juicing diet is often recommended because of the healing properties that vegetables and fruits possess.

While an extra boost of energy can be enjoyed from this type of diet, there are plenty of other reasons to incorporate this sort of regimen into your lifestyle. This...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

No comments: