Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello Pal

Hello pal,

I need your assistance, I Am SGT.Jesse Allen Fogle and I'm with the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, I have about 11.3 million US dollars that i want to move out from here. I need a good partner, someone I can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil deal and legal. Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I share with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

But am moving it out by diplomatic means to a bank in Canada or UK then transfer to your personal bank directly or a safe location of your choice using diplomatic courier services. But can i trust you as my friend. Once this fund get to you, you take your 30% out of the total fund and keep my 70% until i come to meet with you . Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the fund can be sent to.

If you are interested reply and i will furnish you with more details.

Sgt Jesse Allen Fogle

No comments: