Wednesday, September 22, 2010

mr. joun rodriquez inciarte

I am Mr. Juan Rodriquez Inciarte, Executive Member of the Board of Directors at Banco Santander, S.A (STD) Spain I have a confidential brief from Spain and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds. What I require from you is your honest co-operation, I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please this email is not to be disclosed to a third party and disregard if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offer you. All confirmable documents that will back you up shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply that you are interested, via E-mail: juan_rodriquezinciarte@ozu.es I shall furnish you with the proper documents. Please reply to my private E-mail address:juan_rodriquezinciarte@ozu.es Thanks Mr. Juan Rodriquez inciarte

No comments: