Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello

Hello

I am Mr. Francis Mani the only child of late Dr Johnson Mani. My father was
a very wealthy cocoa
merchant in Abidjan Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), my father was poisoned to
death by his business
associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.
Before the death of
my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his
bed side and told me
that he has the sum of six million, five hundred thousand United State
Dollars. USD
($6,500,000.00) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my
name as the only
Child for his next of kin in depositing the funds.
Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To
stand as a guardian
of this fund. (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to
further my education
and to secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, Dear, i am willing
to offer you 15% of
the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful
transfer of this fund
into your nominated account overseas.

My late father Instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my
choice where I will
transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate
management or hotel
management .
Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that
this transaction
would be concluded within four (4) days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Francis Mani

No comments: