Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CAN I TRUST YOU ON THIS?

GREETINGS FAITHFUL ONE
 
Lloyds TSB Group
plc 25 Gresham
Street
London
EC2V 7HN
Attn.......
 
I write to request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign  partner who will assist me in the relocation and investment of the sum of twenty five million five hundred thousand pounds (25.5 million pounds),which is presently available and in my possession.

 
Presently,I am a serving government unctionary in my  Native  Country.The money  was realised from gratification/kickbacks which was received from  foreign contractors who executed contracts for my country in the last 2 years.


I am unable to travell out now,so i shall be glad if you can stand  asbeneficiary to receive this money abroad,and also nominate a good investment facility in your country where the fund will be placed,for profits  making.I am offering you 35% of total sum after the  transfer.


The entire  plan and documents of this transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your positive  response. I also want to assure you that there is no risk attach to  you in this business.


Roger Keith Bird

No comments: