Monday, January 30, 2012

Celery and Semen Volume- Increase Semen Production with Celery

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
5 Easy Steps To Sniff Out The Best Collagen Firming Lotions For Natural Skin Tightening
by Vijay Raisinghani

The best collagen firming lotion can work wonders in your skin health, beauty and attractiveness. The key question is how to find it among the scores of brands available. Here's how to find the best firming lotion in 5 easy steps.

On my intensive research on various brands that claim themselves to be the best collagen fi...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Top 5 Steps to Follow For Men and Women Experiencing Hair Loss
by Reese Breckenridge

I was 22 years old at the top of my game professionally, in the best condition of my life physically and terrified! I was losing my hair!!! I started finding more and more strands of my hair on the shower floor and in the sink on a daily basis. I was so worried and also very angry about this, after all I was only 22 years old. H...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Yoga Booty Ballet- Not Your Typical Yoga Workout
by Tiffany Brunskole

A yoga workout does not have to be boring. Especially not with the workout series Yoga Booty Ballet. These series of workouts combine yoga poses along with body shaking moves and booty sculpting that will make you anything but bored during your workouts. This is definitely not your typical yoga workout. Fitness experts, Gillian ...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Celery and Semen Volume- Increase Semen Production with Celery
by Matt Penn

Most men are not happy with the amount of semen they ejaculate and think of ways to enhance their semen volume so that they can shoot bigger loads of ejaculate.

A large volume of semen is not just good for your fertility but it is also likely to enhance pleasure on ejaculation. If you are wondering how, then let me tell ...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I increased my semen volume by ten-fold just by eating a few slices of Anita's and Kutchie's famous key lime pies. I have heard about the magical effects of their pies for years but found them very hard to believe. Just ask yourself how could something as simple as key lime pie have such a profound effect on anyone's sex lives? Yea, my thoughts exactly, how could they?

After much research and study, I couldn't find any information to back-up all the rumors that I kept hearing about Anita's and Kutchie's mysterious Key Lime Pies. Well to make a long story short, back in 1987 my curiosity finally got the best of me.

Our church was offering a long bus trip to Asheville, NC...We would be staying at the famous Grove Park Inn for three nights and we would be visiting the Biltmore House and Gardens on one of the days. The other two days we were free to check-out the other sites in and around the Asheville area. Well that worked-out perfectly for my wife and me and another couple we are close friends with. The day after visiting Biltmore House we rented a car and drove nearby the to personally meet America's Sweetheart and the former Miss. Florida "Anita Pelaez" and her Loving Husband "Kutchie Pelaez", who together own and work Side by Side in they're Famous "Anita's and Kutchie's", Key West--Key Lime Pie Factory and Grille. Such a wonderful and miraculous place to visit. It could be a tourist attraction on it's own. Smiling faces are epidemic as well as warm Friendly Genuine Southern Hospitality abounds everywhere at Anita's and Kutchie's Pie Factory. The Foods and Drinks severed there are second to none, everything was Delicious as anyone could hope for, we couldn't have been more satisfied.

Mrs. Anita Pelaez is one more of a Sexy, Lovely, Sweet, Sassy and Gracious Heartwarming Hostess as well as "The GODDESS of Key Lime Pies". Her husband Kutchie was very informational and had many fun stories about they're business and about the old days in Key West and the people that lived and died there. You should see how Anita and Kutchie work Hand in Hand together. Inspiring to say the least. They're a one in a million Husband and Wife Partner Working Team and that's the truth.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get so far off tract. As I was saying since eating Anita's and Kutchie's key lime pies my ejaculation load has increased ten-fold and I have become multi-orgasmic as well. Not only me but the same thing has taken place in my beautiful wife Connie, she's such a sweetheart. Our sex lives are now the most incredible miraculous events we have ever experienced in our entire lives. We are closer now than we have ever been. I don't think we will ever be so sceptable again. If you ever hear any rumors going around about those key lime pies then you can take our words for it, they are all true.

"AH", The Magic of Anita's and Kutchie's Key Lime Pies.

Connie and William