Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Guide To Water Quality

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
Get Fit By Belly Dancing
by Joaquin Sanders

Belly dancing is quite popular in western countries for both children and adults. For the adults, it's the best way to appreciate your curves and even enhance them further. There are different belly dancing classes that suits every individual; from beginners to intermediate and advanced levels. If you want to start belly dancing...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
How to Run Faster: 7 Tips
by Jamie Jefferson

When I first got my GPS device, I loved how it detailed exactly how fast I ran, for how long, and how much elevation I gained. I loved its charts and graphs that I could download to my computer to analyze my workout. But what didn't I love? The proof, right there in black and white, that what I thought of as a fast run ...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Stop Binge Eating : Turn of the TV!
by Heleen Woest

DID YOU KNOW: There is a proven link between Watching TV and Obesity!

TV watching is also linked to certain eating disorders such as Binge Eating Disorder. It's not just the lack of physical activity that causes weight gain, but the food commercials trigger cravings, and the images of perfect bodies cause feelings of dis...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Is a Water Quality Report a Good Guide to Contamination Levels?
by Ray Hamilton

Let's face it, a water quality report is more of a PR exercise than an accurate report into the quality of our water. So don't use it as a measure of your local supply or you could be storing up trouble for the future.

In a way it is a pointless exercise as recent studies have shown that we have over 2000 toxic chemicals...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

No comments: