Friday, November 19, 2010

Can Yoga Help My Back Pain? Part 5

Your AMAZINES.COM Subscription Article(s)

(Article Abstract)
10 Tips to Tame Insomnia
by Caleb Granger

http://www.gps-fitness.com Results are guaranteed!">10 Tips For Beating Insomnia

1. Start winding down early. Stay away from caffeine and alcohol late in the evening, or from drinks that have guarana, tyrosine, or taurine

2. Play soothing music to help your body and mind start to wind down. Music can...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Giving Children the Nutrition They Need
by Carol Belanger

The Best Vitamin ">Every stage of a child's development has its own critical nutrition requirements. Did you know that:

75% of brain capacity develops between birth and age three. By age five, brain development is 90% complete.

Starting at age two, children should eat moderately low-fat food to avoid hea...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
HEPATITIS C Is there new hope?
by Jane Humada

Hi, my name is Janie and when I was diagnosed with Hepatitis C back in 1995 I was stunned. I knew very little about the disease including how I caught it. I ran home from my Doctors office that day and jumped on my computer to do some research. I wanted to know everything about it, cures, symptoms, how contagious is it etc...

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
New Ideas for Chocolate Cake Recipes
by Vincent Platania

There's very little in life that has the potential for happiness that chocolate cake recipes do! Just reading them over and, better yet, looking at a photo can start a person drooling. Oh, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Chocolate cake recipes are not all equal; some can be dry and some can be flavorless....

To view the entire article, click here.

(Article Abstract)
Can Yoga Help My Back Pain? Part 5
by Glen Wood

The more you put in the more you get out, and if you are like me, I want the best out of my body and the best out of life and yoga helps me get there.

A few million years ago we stood on two legs and since that we have probably had trouble with our backs ever since. With gravity pulling us in a downward direction when w...

To view the entire article, click here.





This message was sent to you because you opted to receive articles from AMAZINES.COM. If you would like to unsubscribe from AMAZINES.COM's article emails, click on the following URL: http://www.amazines.com/subscriptions.cfm

No comments: