Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Day To You.

Attn Sir:

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know who i am before.Please I want you to bear with me but, I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.My name is Anderson Tasah from Sierra leone.
 
I have an obscured business suggestion for you sir, I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Dubai to your country, It involves the transfer of a large sum of money which was deposited in a private security firm by my Dad. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us.

I will furnish you with more informations depending on your intrest and earliest response,kindly get back to me on my private email  andytasah@gmail.com
 
Thank You.

Warmest Regards,

Anderson Tasah. 

No comments: